Organize a Third-Party Event
Thank you for making a Difference!
As we serve all patients with the greatest care and love, your effort to create a positive impact within OSF and the surrounding community is what keeps us moving towards the future. Third party fundraising events are a wonderful way to raise awareness, support, and compassion for our healthcare system and those we serve, while networking with friends, neighbors, and local businesses.
We welcome your passion and creativity in creating a better, brighter, future for others. When exploring options for a third party fundraiser, think about what you and your friends enjoy doing and how fundraising can be blended into that activity.
Event Examples Include:
- Hosting a dinner party and asking your guests to make a donation one of our Ministry hospitals instead of bringing a dish
- Planning a garage sale
- Organizing a neighborhood car wash
- Selling arts, crafts, or jewelry
- Hosting a bake sale
- Planning a golf outing
- Organizing a bowling tournament
The OSF Healthcare Foundation CAN provide:
- A gift recognition letter noting a charitable donation to the event organizer for total event proceeds
- Event ideas and success stories of other community fundraisers
- Official hospital logos
- Promotion of your event on the foundation and hospital event calendar and foundation publications, time and space permitting
The OSF Healthcare Foundation Team CANNOT provide:
- State Tax exemption for event related purchases
- Gift recognition letters noting a charitable donation to individual contributors unless the gift is made out directly to Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Insurance or liability coverage
- Funding or reimbursement for expenses
- Mailing list of donors or vendors
- Hospital stationary
The possibilities for third-party fundraising events are endless, and the OSF Healthcare Foundation is here to help. As a reminder, the foundation’s role in the project must be agreed upon before the event/campaign begins.
Contact us at (877) 574-5678 to get started today!