OSF HealthCare St. Joseph Medical Center
OSF HealthCare St. Joseph Medical Center has served the Bloomington-Normal community for more than 137 years. It is a 149-bed Level II Trauma Center and fully accredited by the Joint Commission. Services include nationally recognized cardiovascular care, a certified stroke center, child friendly radiology, wellness and preventative services, a family-centered birthing center and advanced surgical services. To learn more, visit Osfhealthcare.org/st-joseph.
Partner With Us
Our current chapel does not meet the needs of patients and families in our community as best as it could. It is difficult to find, there is very limited space and it does not allow accessibility for all. You have the power to give the gift of peace and comfort to those who need it most by supporting the Chapel Renovation campaign. Your gift will:
- Reinforce the OSF heritage and Mission of serving all patients with the greatest care and love
- Be more accessible for patients, their families and members of the community
- Meet requirements of the Diocese of Peoria
- Be a place of solace, reflection, spiritual support and peace for all, regardless of their religious affiliation
The Center for Healthy Lifestyles’ (CHL) mission is to assist members of the community in achieving healthier behaviors and making informed health care decisions. The OSF HealthCare Foundation is dedicated to investing in health awareness for the community. Through a donation to the Center for Healthy Lifestyles, you join our efforts to provide:
- Comprehensive prevention, education, counseling, preventative and diagnostic services
- Cooking, nutrition, exercise classes, presentations, health seminars and vital health screenings
- Quality health services, programs, services and events to improve health outcomes
Join the mission to provide healthy lifestyle excellence by making a generous gift now.