OSF HealthCare Sacred Heart Medical Center
OSF HealthCare Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174-bed health care facility established in 1882. It is located in Danville, Illinois, and serves patients throughout Danville and Vermillion County. Health care services include the Cancer Care Center, the Family Birthplace, cardiovascular and orthopedic care, testing and diagnostic services. To learn more, visit Osfhealthcare.org/sacred-heart.
Partner With Us
OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center plans to expand services to offer 3-D mammography. 3-D mammography has been shown to improve breast cancer detection by 27-50%. Your gift to 3-D mammography services:
- Helps radiologists better interpret results, especially for patients with dense breast tissue
- Reduces false-positives and false-negative readings
- Allows for early detection and allow for extra precaution for those with a higher risk of developing breast cancer
Donate today to invest in the latest life-saving technology for your community.
OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center offers the only full-service Cancer Care Center in Vermilion County. The Paving a Path of Inspiration Garden offers a place to reflect, remember, memorialize and celebrate the lives of individuals who have dealt with cancer. Your tribute will:
- Leave a lasting impression and contribute to the Mission of the regional Cancer Center
- Help continue our vision of creating a natural healing space for patients and their families
- Enrich the lives of Cancer Center patients, families and friends as we strive to achieve our dream of eliminating cancer
Give inspiration and hope. Contact us today to learn more information.