The 13th annual Small Wonders Miracle Walk benefiting the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois will be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at the EastSide Centre in East Peoria!
Join us as we gather to celebrate, reconnect and remember all of the families who have received care at OSF Children’s Hospital NICU. Last year’s walk raised over $70,000 for family programming. educational classes, activities, and medical equipment!
- Monday, July 1 – Registration Opens!
- Wednesday, September 4 – Registration deadline for guaranteed t-shirt sizes
- Wednesday, September 18 – Online Registration Closes
- Friday, September 20 – Packet pickup from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the EastSide Centre in East Peoria (Recommended to avoid lines on Saturday)
- Saturday, September 21 – Small Wonders Miracle Walk & Silent Auction from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – Packet pickup and registration begins
9:00 a.m. – Event officially starts! Breakfast available
9:10 a.m. – Moment of remembrance
9:15 a.m. – Group picture with Celebration Walk immediately following
9:40 a.m. – Kids activities open!
10:30 a.m. – Julie K concert kicks-off!
11:40 a.m. – Silent auction closes
Where to Go:
1 EastSide Drive East Peoria, IL 61611