OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital
25th Annual Going for the Green
9:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast – 11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
Join us on June 27, 2019 at the Sweetgrass Golf Club in Harris as we celebrate 25th Annual Going for the Green. Registration fees includes, cart rental, green fees, continental breakfast, lunch on the course, beverages, awards, prizes and dinner.
$130 per individual and $520 for a foursome. Registration is due by Thursday, June 27. Please click the button below to register individually.
You can sponsor the 25th Annual Going for the Green. Below is information on the opportunities to become a sponsor:
- $1,500 Double Eagle: Four golfers (carts, green fees, breakfast, lunch, beverages and dinner included); 10-ft logo banner on the course; Full-page ad in the player’s program; Logo on tables and special recognition during the dinner reception.
- $1,000 Eagle: Two golfers (carts, green fees, breakfast, lunch, beverages and dinner included); Full-page ad in the player’s program; Sign at the course lunch site.
- $500 Birdie: Half-page ad in the player’s program; Sign at the driving range on the course.
- $350 Spectator: Two guests to the dinner reception; Listing in the player’s program.
- $250 Hole: Sign located on the course tee box; Listing in the player’s program.
Please click the button below to select your level of support.
For more information, please contact:
OSF HealthCare Foundation
3401 Ludington Street
Escanaba, MI 49829
786-5707 ext. 5516