With more than 80 heart specialists and 25 locations throughout Illinois, OSF HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute offers a comprehensive array of heart and vascular services, providing the best in clinical practices and technology – all with our patients’ best interests at heart. In addition, OSF Cardiovascular Institute is:
- The only downstate Illinois’ destination center for heart transplants and ventricular assist device procedures (LVAD), offering patients a second chance to celebrate the gift of life.
- We work closely with OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois, the only comprehensive care center in Illinois accredited by the Adult Congenital Heart Association.
- Recognized as an ELSO Center of Excellence for the use of ECMO since 2009.
- Offering curative procedures for abnormal heart rhythms and implantation of the latest advanced arrhythmia devices.
- Performing twice the number of vascular surgery procedures than any other facility in the Midwest.
- Through telecardiology, bridging the gap virtually between patients and caregivers to evaluate and collaborate on treatment planning.
- Home to one of the largest endovascular stent programs in the Midwest for treating aneurysms.
- The only Transcatheter (TAVR) Valve Center of its kind in central and northern Illinois.
- One of the leading robotic cardiac programs in the nation.
With your gift today, we can ensure patients receive convenient, comprehensive, leading-edge heart and vascular services.