In the heart of Central Illinois, you’ll find OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois, whose beginnings lie with the Sisters’ compassion for youth. OSF Children’s Hospital was officially established as a pediatric hospital in 1990. Today, the hospital has 136 beds, with more than 115 pediatric specialists representing more than 40 pediatric sub-specialties. In addition, OSF Children’s Hospital is:
- The only state-designated Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center outside of Chicago
- Illinois’ only Level IV neonatal intensive care unit and Level I trauma center
- One of the Midwest’s top heart programs through the Congenital Heart Center
- Home to the only Pediatric Diabetes Resource Center in downstate Illinois
- Ranked in the top 1% of neonatal intensive care units on an international level
- Bringing the first-purpose built Almost Home Kids to Central Illinois
With your support, we can change a child’s life. You don’t have to be a researcher, doctor or nurse. Your donation ensures OSF Children’s Hospital has the resources needed to help our patients get the care they need.